- Applications are accepted at any time during the year. As applications are received, families are placed on a waiting list and invited for an Open House tour of the program.
- Waiting list families are invited to call every other month to express continued interest in the program.
- When an applicant family accepts an opening for their child’s enrollment, the family is given another tour of the specific home-base room or classroom where the child is being placed. The Orientation/Enrollment Folder is given to the parent.
- Upon entry into the program, a phasing-in schedule is arranged. Typically, a child’s hours of attendance increase in length as the initial week progresses. The first few days, parents are requested to stay with their child. Every effort will be made to make the adjustment to group care as comfortable as possible.
- Seton Day Care enrollees are given priority to attend the Elizabeth Seton Pre-School. Timing of the admission to the Pre-School is dependent on space availability and is at the discretion of the Administration.
For more information, please contact:
Seton Day Care and Elizabeth Seton Pre-School
245 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
Phone: 212-369-9626 / 27
Susan Pomilla (Admissions Director)
Program Director – Betzaida Stroz